Recipe by chef FIFI
Stop spending lots a money on those fancy pumpkin masks in the store. Make your own instead.All natural, with no yucky chemicals, and besides you deserve to be pampered.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
This was a pretty good mask. You really have to sit still while it's on to keep it from dripping off. I may have put it on a bit thick. I think the canned pumpkin wasn't the greatest for my sensitive facial skin, so I would recommend using fresh if possible if you have the same problem. Plus, if you don't want to use it as a mask, I bet you could bake it up into a nice little cookie! ;) Made and reviewed for My Three Chefs - Thanks! :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulverize almonds in the blender until fine in texture.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together and mix well with a spoon or blender on low.
- Spread a thin layer of the mask over the face.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and towel dry face.
- Mixture will keep well for approximately 3 weeks in a tightly sealed container.
- Enjoy and let yourself be pampered.