Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Seasoned black-eyed peas give this salsa a delicious sweet and smoky taste. I'm putting here for safe keeping. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 chopped fresh, jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onions with top
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (15 ounce) cansouthern-style pre-seasoned black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Chop bell and jalapeno peppers, slice green onions, snip cilantro. Put in bowl and add press gralic.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix gently.
- Refridgerate 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.