Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 2 refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 -2 large garlic clove (to your liking)
- 2 teaspoons southwest seasoning
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll pizza crusts and arrange them side by side in a baking sheet.
- Roll dough with pastry roller.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Slice peppers and onion.
- Coarsely chop cooked chicken.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add oil and garlic. Stir fry 30 seconds. Add peppers, onion and southwest seasoning; stir fry 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in salsa and chicken. Arrange vegetables mixture over crust. top with cheese.
- Bake an additional 15-18 minutes until golden brown.