Recipe by Lightly Toasted
Mmm what a great blend of flavors! I got this recipe from a friend who served it at a Pampered Chef party.
Top Review by Chef Shelly #1242723
This is DELICIOUS! I first had this at a pampered chef party. I have made it a few times since for potlucks and am ALWAYS asked for the recipe. Try it, you won't be sorry!
- 1 (18 ounce) package cookie dough
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 medium granny smith apples (peel cored, and sliced thin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shape dough into a ball at the center of a baking stone or large round pizza pan.
- Lightly flour dough and pat out, flattening to 1/4 in thick circle.
- Bake 16-18 minutes, or until LIGHTLY golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add brown sugar to the mixture and completely blend.
- Spread mixture evenly over cookie.
- Arrange apple slices over cream cheese and sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon.
- Heat caramel and drizzle over the top.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.