1 hr 10 mins
This is a wonderful dish to tote to a party of a potluck. I sometimes throw in a can of sliced black olives to the meat sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 4 cloves pressed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 18 corn tortillas
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Mix chili powder and sour cream.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Cook and drain the ground beef.
- 5Add taco mix, garlic, cayenne, and water.
- 6Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Sprinkle cornmeal in bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- 9Place 6 tortillas in bottom of pan, overlapping and extending up edges slightly.
- 10Layer one cup salsa, 1/2 of meat, 1/2 cup green onion, 1/2 sour cream and 1 cup of each cheese.
- 11Repeat, starting agin with 6 tortillas.
- 12Place 6 tortillas and remaining salsa on top.
- 13Bake for 40 minutes.
- 14Remove and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 15Bake 10 minutes.
- 16Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Taco Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.7
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 794.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: