Prep 30 mins
Cook 28 mins
From Pampered Chef using the Medium Bar Pan Stoneware (great for brownies too).
Make and share this Pampered Chef Roasted Pepper Focaccia recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Unroll pizza crust lengthwise over bottom of stoneware bar pan (or use 13" x 9" pan).
- Using fingertips, press indentations 1/2 inch apart into surface of dough.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic; brush over dough.
- Sprinkle with half of mozzarella cheese. Top with peppers and olives.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning.
- Bake 25 - 28 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.
This was so yummy! This is ridiculously quick to put together & it the results are so delicious! I used green olives & found them to overpower the rest of the flavours. Next time I'll make it w/o olives. I think sauteed onions would be yummy too. Just a yummy, quick appetizer! Thanks for sharing. I made this again with black olives and it was great-not too salty!
Nice combination of flavors for a quick bread as an appetizer or with an Italian meal.
this was really really good and easy....we all enjoyed it for our sunday dinner