Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came in the box with the small cookie scoop that I ordered.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine melted butter, sugars, egg, flour and vanilla; mix well.
- Add pecans; mix well.
- Drop dough by tablespoons 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Cool slightly; sprinkle with powdered sugar.