1/1 Photo of Pampered Chef Perfectly Creamy Cheesecake
1 hr 10 mins
This is the cheesecake recipe included in my Springform Pan Set from Pampered Chef. I didn't see it posted yet, which surprised me...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about nine 5x2 1/4 inch crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2For crust: combine graham crackers, melted butter and sugar until well blended. Press crumb mixture into bottom of Springform Pan. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cooling rack.
- 3For filling: beat cream cheese, sugar and flour at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time; mix at low speed just until blended. Stir in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour filling into crust.
- 4Bake 55-60 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken (the center will firm as it cools). Remove from oven to cooling rack. Immediately run releasing tool around sides of cake to loosen from pan; cool completely. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Release collar from pan. To serve, top with pie filling, if desired. Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Perfectly Creamy Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 283.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g