This is one of the pampered chef recipes using the mini muffin pan and mini tart shaper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2For shells, beat butter and cream cheese until well blended, add flour, mix until soft dough forms.
- 3Using small scoop, shape dough into 1 inch balls, place into ungreased cups of mini muffin pan.
- 4Dip mini tart shaper in flour, press into dough with even pressure until dough rises slightly above rim of pan (dip in flour and repeat for all remaining cups).
- 5For filling, melt butter in microwave (about 30 seconds), stir in brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- 6Finely chop pecans, add to mixture, mix well.
- 7Using small scoop, fill each shell with a level scoop of filling (do not overfill).
- 8Bake 20-25 minutes (until light golden brown), remove pan from oven, cool in pan for 3 minutes, transfer to cooling rack, cool completely.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Pecan Tassies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g