Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These were made at the last Pampered Chef show I attended. These are a wonderful appetizer for any occasion.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Do not separate dough into triangles. Gently press or roll seams to seal, but do not flatten.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and rosemary.
- Spread mixture over dough.
- Roll up dough from the long side. Slice into 1/2 inch rolls.
- Please pinwheels flat onto cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.