Recipe by ARathkamp
These were made at the last Pampered Chef show I attended. These are a wonderful appetizer for any occasion.
- 1 roll Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 teaspoons fresh rosemary sprigs (or 2 teaspoon dried rosemary)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Do not separate dough into triangles. Gently press or roll seams to seal, but do not flatten.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and rosemary.
- Spread mixture over dough.
- Roll up dough from the long side. Slice into 1/2 inch rolls.
- Please pinwheels flat onto cookie sheet or baking stone.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.