Recipe by Smilyn
This is from Pampered Chef using the Cheese Knife (which I love to use). It's not needed to make this recipe.
- 1 (16 ounce) packagecocktail bread rounds
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients except bread and cheese in bowl.
- Spread spinach mixture onto bread rounds.
- Place on a large round baking stone.
- Slice 20 slices of cheese.
- Plcae on top of spinach mixture.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.