1/2 Photos of Pampered Chef Mini Reuben Pizza
I love reubens and rarely make them as I live with a "sauerkraut-phobe". Perhaps 1/2 & 1/2, with and without the kraut then everyone's happy?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- 2Mix chopped corned beef & Swiss cheese. Set aside.
- 3Combine salad dressing & garlic.
- 4Assembly order:.
- 5Spread pita with salad dressing/garlic mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with dry sauerkraut.
- 7Top with corned beef/cheese mix.
- 8Bake on a stone or baking pan for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned.
- 9* Cooks note - For pizzas with tender crusts, be sure to use pitas without pockets for this recipe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Mini Reuben Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 1203.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g