Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 19 mins
This came from the Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook
Make and share this Pampered Chef Italian Meatball Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel carrots. Finely chop carrots, celery and onion with a food chopper.
- Lightly spray a 4 quart casserole with oil and add carrots, celery and onion. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Push vegetables to one side of casserole. Add tomato paste; cook 1-2 minutes or until tomato paste begins to caramelize.
- Add pressed garlic and seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in tomatoes, broth and water; bring to a simmer.
- Cut meatballs in half; add to soup. Simmer an additional 10-12 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.