Jen's Kitchen's Note:
This came from the Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel carrots. Finely chop carrots, celery and onion with a food chopper.
- 2Lightly spray a 4 quart casserole with oil and add carrots, celery and onion. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
- 3Push vegetables to one side of casserole. Add tomato paste; cook 1-2 minutes or until tomato paste begins to caramelize.
- 4Add pressed garlic and seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in tomatoes, broth and water; bring to a simmer.
- 5Cut meatballs in half; add to soup. Simmer an additional 10-12 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Italian Meatball Soup
Serving Size: 1 (561 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 651.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: