Prep 10 mins
Cook 19 mins
This came from the Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook
Make and share this Pampered Chef Italian Meatball Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel carrots. Finely chop carrots, celery and onion with a food chopper.
- Lightly spray a 4 quart casserole with oil and add carrots, celery and onion. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Push vegetables to one side of casserole. Add tomato paste; cook 1-2 minutes or until tomato paste begins to caramelize.
- Add pressed garlic and seasoning mix; mix well. Stir in tomatoes, broth and water; bring to a simmer.
- Cut meatballs in half; add to soup. Simmer an additional 10-12 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.