1/2 Photos of Pampered Chef Gingerbread House Mold Recipe
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
GF Momma of 3's Note:
Use Pampered Chef Gingerbread House Mold. Makes 1 Gingerbread House Source: Family Heritage Gingerbread mold collection
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly spray the mold with nonstick cooking spray; blot out any excess oil using paper towel.
- 2Combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, salt and cloves; mix well.
- 3In large mixing bowl, beat shortening and sugar until blended. Add molasses and egg; beat until smooth. Gradually add flour mixture; mix well.
- 4Shape dough into a ball; divide dough into 2 portions. Wrap each portion in plastic wrap; chill 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Press 1 portion of dough firmly into prepared mold, filling all sections. Holding serrated knife parallel to the surface of the mold cut excess dough from mold.
- 6Bake 17-20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 7Remove to cooling rack. Cool in mold 5 minutes. Carefully remove cookie pieces from mold; cool completely. Cool mold completely before filling with remaining dough.
- 8Repeat procedure with remaining dough.
- 9Note: It is only necessary to fill the chimney section of the house once.
Browse Our Top For 1 Or 2 Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Gingerbread House Mold Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3235.7
- Calories from Fat 1001
- Total Fat 111.3 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1936.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 517.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 194.6 g
- Protein 45.3 g