Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a modified Pampered Chef recipe. You can use a trifle bowl or large glass punch/salad bowl to show it off. It is really easy to make and I never have any leftovers. Cook time includes chill time.
- 517.37 g package brownie mix (and ingredients to prepare per package directions)
- 414.03 ml cold milk
- 2 (192.77 g) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 59.14 ml warm water
- 19.71 ml instant coffee granules
- 473.18 ml frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (127.57 g) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, coarsely chopped
- Prepare/Bake brownies according to cake-like directions.
- Cool completely.
- In separate bowl, whisk pudding mix with milk until it begins to thicken (or mix with mixer--i like to use my Kitchen Aid mixer).
- Dissolve coffee granules with warm water, then add to pudding mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut brownies into 1 inch cubes.
- Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes into bowl, top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of chopped toffee.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Had this at my last PC party.. left out the coffee and substituted cream cheese pudding (couldn't find white chocolate!) It's wonderful!!
Glad this is here. I lost the page of the recipie book that had this one. I have been making this for years and it is always a hit. Have made it both ways with white chocolate and french vanilla pudding. Awful to say but I had a friend who referred to it as "crack" because it is addicting.
This is amazing! My grocery store only had white choc pudding in sugarfree- fatfree, but it turned out fine. When I mixed the instant coffee, I thought it was going to be much too strong, but it is just the right amount: brownies with coffee pudding, delicious!! Note: after a day the toffee gets soft. Don't make ahead of time.