1/1 Photo of Pampered Chef Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
1 hr 15 mins
This is a modified Pampered Chef recipe. You can use a trifle bowl or large glass punch/salad bowl to show it off. It is really easy to make and I never have any leftovers. Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package brownie mix (and ingredients to prepare per package directions)
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, coarsely chopped
- 1Prepare/Bake brownies according to cake-like directions.
- 2Cool completely.
- 3In separate bowl, whisk pudding mix with milk until it begins to thicken (or mix with mixer--i like to use my Kitchen Aid mixer).
- 4Dissolve coffee granules with warm water, then add to pudding mixture, mixing well.
- 5Fold in whipped topping.
- 6Cut brownies into 1 inch cubes.
- 7Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes into bowl, top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of chopped toffee.
- 8Repeat layers 2 more times.
- 9Chill 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 192.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix