Recipe by Kimke
This is a modified Pampered Chef recipe. You can use a trifle bowl or large glass punch/salad bowl to show it off. It is really easy to make and I never have any leftovers. Cook time includes chill time.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package brownie mix (and ingredients to prepare per package directions)
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1 1/2 ounce) chocolate-covered english toffee bars, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare/Bake brownies according to cake-like directions.
- Cool completely.
- In separate bowl, whisk pudding mix with milk until it begins to thicken (or mix with mixer--i like to use my Kitchen Aid mixer).
- Dissolve coffee granules with warm water, then add to pudding mixture, mixing well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cut brownies into 1 inch cubes.
- Layer 1/3 of brownie cubes into bowl, top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, pressing lightly, and 1/3 of chopped toffee.
- Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Chill 30 minutes before serving.