Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Pampered Chef using stainless mini whisk (which I love to use). Optional: Serve with green salad tossed with toasted sliced almonds, chopped pecans, sweetened dried cranberries, mandarin orange segments, green onions or golden raisins. Can be used as a dip.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard or 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- In small bowl, combine mayo, honey, mustard, and salt; whisk until well blended.
- Add vinegar and whisk until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.
- Store up to two weeks.
Great honey mustard salad dressing. The first day the flavor of the mustard was pretty strong, but mellowed nicely after that.