Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe from Pampered Chef.
- 1 cup broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 9 ounces cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese; toss gently.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
This was really good and quick to make. I bought nearly everything pre-cut and threw it together for dinner. It was even better the next day. Thanks!
Very good salad that I ate for lunch! I enjoyed the different textures. I used regular Italian dressing. Thanks!