Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is one of those easy to make and great tasting Pampered Chef recipes. I have used this several times with great success.
Top Review by MindyP679
The french bread dough was impossible to just "unroll" as simply as indicated in the directions. I tried 3 different cans before I gave in to just using my rolling pin which made the dough a little more tough than I would have liked.I added more butter than the recipe called for and would have liked a bit of regular sugar to make it a bit sweeter and not so "carmelly" as the brown sugar tends to do. I'm sure I'll try this again... Thanks for posting.
- 311.84 g packagerefrigerated French bread dough
- 29.58 ml margarine, softened
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 22.18 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml powdered sugar
- 9.85 ml lemon juice or 9.85 ml orange juice or 9.85 ml apple juice
- 9.85 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll french bread dough and brush with margarine.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise, pinch at seams and cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange rolls in a single layer in baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, juice and water in small bowl.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread glaze over warm rolls.