Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is one of those easy to make and great tasting Pampered Chef recipes. I have used this several times with great success.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll french bread dough and brush with margarine.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise, pinch at seams and cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange rolls in a single layer in baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, juice and water in small bowl.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread glaze over warm rolls.
The french bread dough was impossible to just "unroll" as simply as indicated in the directions. I tried 3 different cans before I gave in to just using my rolling pin which made the dough a little more tough than I would have liked.I added more butter than the recipe called for and would have liked a bit of regular sugar to make it a bit sweeter and not so "carmelly" as the brown sugar tends to do. I'm sure I'll try this again... Thanks for posting.
I have made this twice now and they are so good, and easy to prepare. They don't last long, my two boys wolf them down pretty quick! The first time I put the icing on while the rolls were still a little too warm, and it made a nice glaze, but the second time I let them cool a little longer and the icing stayed thicker, and that's the way I like it the best. Thanks for the yummy recipe the whole family enjoyed!
These are so darn easy!!! Thanks for posting!!