1/2 Photos of Pampered Chef Cinnamon Rolls
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is one of those easy to make and great tasting Pampered Chef recipes. I have used this several times with great success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Unroll french bread dough and brush with margarine.
- 3Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- 4Roll dough lengthwise, pinch at seams and cut into 12 slices.
- 5Arrange rolls in a single layer in baking dish.
- 6Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, juice and water in small bowl.
- 8Stir until smooth.
- 9Spread glaze over warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 2.3 g