This is one of those easy to make and great tasting Pampered Chef recipes. I have used this several times with great success.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll french bread dough and brush with margarine.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise, pinch at seams and cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange rolls in a single layer in baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, juice and water in small bowl.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spread glaze over warm rolls.