Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Pampered Chef using the Cut-N-Seal. Cut-N-Seal or similar kitchen tool must be used to make sandwiches. This tool is great for making sandwich pockets, mini pies, turn-overs, etc.
- 1 (5 ounce) can white chicken meat, well drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 16 slices soft white bread
- Combine chicken, mayo, jam, raisins and onion in small bowl.
- Place 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) chicken mixture in center of 8 slices of bread, spreading slightly.
- Top with remaining bread slices.
- Center Cut-N-Seal over bread; cut and seal.
I made these for my future daughter in-laws bridal shower. I used poached chicken tenders and ahd wonderful results. Several people wanted the recipe. Great combination of flavors. The only thing I changed was using a whole grain bread.
These were nicely flavored sandwiches. The only challenge with them being a tea sandwich was they were a little too runny (even after draining chicken). Next time I would add some cream cheese to thicken the mixture. I really liked the apricot jam in the mix. Thanks, Smilyn.
I discovered we don't care for canned chicken, so I will try it again with regular! Roxygirl