Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another winner from Pampered Chef! This dip is easy to prepare, and usually the first to go at parties. Expect lots of requests for the recipe!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 small plum tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- sour cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine chili, cream cheese and chili powder with hand mixer.
- Add monterey jack and garlic, and stir until blended.
- Spread in baking dish and cook 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with tomato, green onion, olives and dollops of sour cream.
- Serve immediately with tortilla or corn chips.
Fantastic! The flavor was great and it was very easy to make. This is similar to a layered taco dip, but even better. I took it to a party and everyone loved it. I used low-fat turkey chili with beans and it still turned out great. I will definitely make again. Thanks for posting!
We went wild over this recipe! Its great!! I did have to change a few things cause I failed to bring the monterey jack cheese to the lake this weekend. I sub with 1c cheddar cheese and 1c mozzeralla cheese. I used one can w/beans and one without of the chili and I added 1Tbs Accent to enhance the flavors and used minced garlic in place of the cloves. It went over absolutely great with our friends here at the lake. I have been asked for the recipe from several people. This is most diffenitly a keeper! Thanks for sharing your recipe,AngelaTN! :)