Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from Pampered Chef, Recipes from the heart. These are very delicious! If you like artichoke hearts, this is one quesadilla you HAVE to try.
- 2 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 6 1⁄2 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 12 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl combine cheese, artichokes, olives, salsa and cilantro.
- Brush one side of the tortilla with the melted butter and place butter side down on a cookie sheet.
- Top with 1/6th of the cheese mixture. Top with another tortilla and brush with butter.
- Repeat until all tortillas and cheese mixture is gone. You should have six quesadillas.
- Bake 10 minutes at 450 degrees or until lightly brown. Watch them carefully.
- Cool 5 minutes then cut into wedges.
- Serve with additional salsa, sour cream, etc.
- You can also add grilled chopped chicken to the cheese mixture for a heartier quesadilla.