Recipe by Amberley
This recipe is a favourite dip in our family. All the different colours give a great presentation.
Top Review by Southern Bug
I really liked this! Took it to a tailgate, and almost all the girls liked it. The boys were harder to convince! I think spinach would be a great sub for the broccoli to switch it up a little. Served with pita chips.
- 1 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- fresh ground black pepper
- pita chips or cracker