Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted by request :) Sounds Yummy!
- 8 flour tortillas (6-7 inch)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and thinly sliced (about 12 oz.)
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper, chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 113.39 g monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded (1 C.)
- vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place chicken in a bowl and add barbecue sauce.
- Toss to coat.
- Place 4 tortillas on a cookie sheet lined with foil, or for best results, a Pampered Chef 15-inch baking stone.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly over tortillas; top each with with an equal amount of bell pepper and onion.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese over top.
- Top each with a second tortilla.
- Lightly brush oil over tops.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges with a knife or PC Pizza Cutter.
Delicious. This was very easy to prepare and looked as good as it tasted. I used red colored flour tortillas, which really looked very nice and also used Jack Daniels BBQ sauce. My pizza stone was just a bit to small to fit all of them on at once, so I used a very large cookie sheet lined with foil and it worked out just fine. I served these as a lunch entree, which worked out to one whole quesadilla each,or four servings.
I made these today. They were excellent. I had some leftover chicken and decided that Quesadillas sounded good. My family liked them. I would definitely make them again, probably Superbowl Sunday.
Excellent recipe. I prepared it exactly with the cookie sheet. The chicken was nice and moist and the barbecue sauce helped bring all the flavours together. Will be making again soon.