Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted by request :) Sounds Yummy!
Make and share this Pampered Chef Bbq Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Place chicken in a bowl and add barbecue sauce.
- Toss to coat.
- Place 4 tortillas on a cookie sheet lined with foil, or for best results, a Pampered Chef 15-inch baking stone.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly over tortillas; top each with with an equal amount of bell pepper and onion.
- Evenly sprinkle cheese over top.
- Top each with a second tortilla.
- Lightly brush oil over tops.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut into wedges with a knife or PC Pizza Cutter.