Recipe by kmdipaolo
I got this recipe at a Pampered Chef party many years ago. It is absolutely wonderful.
Top Review by Kathryn M.
I've made this over the years and actually making today, yummy! Everyone loves it! There are so many different versions, trying to find the original, most are chopped up or made a lighter version. This is the closest I've found. Thanks for sharing. also I used the parchment paper and it still ran off. Not sure what is different.
- 552.81 g package brownie mix
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml nuts
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone.
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle.
- Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add drained pineapple and mix well.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Slice banana and strawberries.
- Chop nuts.
- Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.