1/1 Photo of Pampered Chef Banana Split Brownie Pizza
I got this recipe at a Pampered Chef party many years ago. It is absolutely wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- 3Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone.
- 4Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle.
- 5Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add drained pineapple and mix well.
- 9Spread over brownie crust.
- 10Slice banana and strawberries.
- 11Chop nuts.
- 12Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture.
- 13Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 193.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g