Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe at a Pampered Chef party many years ago. It is absolutely wonderful.
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone.
- Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle.
- Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add drained pineapple and mix well.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Slice banana and strawberries.
- Chop nuts.
- Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
I've made this over the years and actually making today, yummy! Everyone loves it! There are so many different versions, trying to find the original, most are chopped up or made a lighter version. This is the closest I've found. Thanks for sharing. also I used the parchment paper and it still ran off. Not sure what is different.
I have made this before and it is awesome. :)
I made this at a kid-themed pampered chef party and it was a huge hit. A few grown ups found it almost too decadent. So next time i will cut it into skinnier pieces. we also topped each slice with a dollop of whip cream and a maraschino cherry to complete the banana split theme. the kids helped and the pizza looked terrific. thanks for the great recipe.