Recipe by Canadian Jane
This is a recipe that was prepared at a recent pampered chef party I attended. Delicious and simple.
Top Review by Olive Oil
This is a recipe that is loved by my family and friends. Easy to modify. And is always a big hit at my Cooking Shows. My Hosts and there guests love it. BUT....remember to mince the garlic and brush some on the stone before adding the dough for a more flavorable crust. Be creative. ALSO...use the veggies with less water content first...this prevents a "wet" or a soggy texture of the dough. (So, tomatoes are last.)
- 283.49 g packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 113.39 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 113.39 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning, dried
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pizza dough on flat stone of your choice. Roll dough to fit stone. Combine garlic and olive oil and brush onto crust. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Top with tomato and Italian seasoning. Layer zucchini, onion and mushrooms over tomato.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 15 - 18 minutes more.