1/1 Photo of Pampered Chef - 3-Cheese Garden Pizza
Canadian Jane's Note:
This is a recipe that was prepared at a recent pampered chef party I attended. Delicious and simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, dried
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place pizza dough on flat stone of your choice. Roll dough to fit stone. Combine garlic and olive oil and brush onto crust. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- 3Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Top with tomato and Italian seasoning. Layer zucchini, onion and mushrooms over tomato.
- 4Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 15 - 18 minutes more.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pampered Chef - 3-Cheese Garden Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: