This is a recipe that was prepared at a recent pampered chef party I attended. Delicious and simple.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, dried
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pizza dough on flat stone of your choice. Roll dough to fit stone. Combine garlic and olive oil and brush onto crust. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Top with tomato and Italian seasoning. Layer zucchini, onion and mushrooms over tomato.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 15 - 18 minutes more.
This is a recipe that is loved by my family and friends. Easy to modify. And is always a big hit at my Cooking Shows. My Hosts and there guests love it. BUT....remember to mince the garlic and brush some on the stone before adding the dough for a more flavorable crust. Be creative. ALSO...use the veggies with less water content first...this prevents a "wet" or a soggy texture of the dough. (So, tomatoes are last.)
Major hit with my family, including 6 and 4 year old boys! I had hosted a Pampered Chef party and had this as part of the show. I only had a list of the ingredients instead of the full recipe. Thanks so much for sharing! I used the idea of brushing garlic on the stone first and added some seasoning to add to the crust flavor. What a great idea!
This is a wonderful, easy pizza. Make sure you slice your vegetables very thin so they cook in the 18 minutes. Also, next time I'll have to remember to prick holes in the crust before baking so it doesn't bubble.