This is a recipe that was prepared at a recent pampered chef party I attended. Delicious and simple.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, dried
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place pizza dough on flat stone of your choice. Roll dough to fit stone. Combine garlic and olive oil and brush onto crust. Bake 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Top with tomato and Italian seasoning. Layer zucchini, onion and mushrooms over tomato.
- Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake 15 - 18 minutes more.