Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
When I want to pamper myself after rushing around in the morning getting the kids fed, dressed and 3 carpools later. I brew fresh espresso, add my three favs...Amarula, Creme de Cocao and Chambord. Take a moment and pamper yourself too.
- 4 -6 ounces fresh brewed espresso
- 1 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- 1 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 2 ounces Chambord raspberry liquor
- dollop whipped topping
- Brew Espresso or strong coffee and add to a large mug.
- Add Amarula, Creme de Cocao and Chambord.
- Top with Whip topping.
- Find a quiet spot, put your feet up and.
This was great but not the best for me. I used only 1 ounce of Chambord and I felt like it was too much. I used a little bit more coffee than requested. And I used dark creme de cacao. Another time, I would just use less chambord. I like Chambord, but it has to be just a little bit. Thanks V. Made for Bevy tag :)
This was sooooo delicious!! It definately pampered me today!! :) The only thing I did differently was that I chilled the coffee and served over ice. I LOVE iced coffee! It was wonderful! Thanks so much! :)