Recipe by Packer Backer Pammy
After years of making spaghetti sauces, I came up with this one which is my favorite "quick" one AND my hubby loves it! He says 5 stars! (He's "fussy" and it's always great to find a food that HE does "love".) Cooking time will depend on your desired "thickness". NOTE-This may be a bit salty for some folks.
Top Review by LainieBug
Super fast and easy spaghetti recipe. The McCormick sauce mix gives it just a tiny bit of a kick. I used the 1/2 lb. of ground beef as I thought it was just the right amount. Will keep this one on my "quick dinners" list.
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste with basil garlic and oregano
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) packageMccormick Thick and Zesty spaghetti sauce mix (dry)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, cut very fine
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef (I use ground chuck, Like it meaty? You MAY want to use more ground beef.)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large fry pan, brown beef and onion.
- If needed, drain off fat.
- Add beef broth and stir.
- Add tomato paste and keep stirring, slowly, until paste is"dissolved" into broth.
- While stirring, SLOWLY add package of spaghetti sauce mix.
- After you have added all of the sauce mix, stir very well.
- Simmer a few minutes (or until sauce reaches your desired"thickness") stirring often.