1/1 Photo of Pammy's Hoagie's (Dough Made in Bread Machine)
2 hrs 15 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
Packer Backer Pammy's Note:
This is my hoagie bread dough I make whenever I need hoagies...as I never buy them. I can make them fresh when I need them and this recipe makes them alot easier. Make's 6. If you like them "harder", bake them just a little longer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(I don't, but I would think you can spray the inside of the bread machine pan with Pam for easier release and clean-up).
- 2Place ingredients in order into the bread machine.
- 3Use dough cycle (mine's 1 1/2 hours).
- 4Before cycle is done I lay out a piece of waxed paper with flour on it.
- 5When cycle is done, "punch" dough.
- 6Grease hands or spray with Pam as dough is very "sticky".
- 7Remove dough from bread machine and place on floured surface/floured waxed paper.
- 8Sprinkle a little flour on the top of the dough and "smooth" it over the top of the dough.
- 9Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces (I spray knife with Pam before cutting dough).
- 10Place dough pieces evenly spaced apart on a cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- 11Shape each piece of dough into an oval shape.
- 12With kitchen scissors, make a "snip" in the center of each roll, about 1 to 2 inches long and about 1/4 inch deep.
- 13Cover and let rise 20 minutes (I do this on the top of my stove as I have my oven preheated to 400 degrees already -- works well for me).
- 14Bake at 400 degrees about 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pammy's Hoagie's (Dough Made in Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 390.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g