Recipe by Packer Backer Pammy
This one is to help hubby through "withdrawl" from higher fat desserts, chocolate and his love of ice cream. Sometimes I make it with the peanut butter, other times I don't. I use the individual graham cracker crust simply because there is more control of serving size. :) I try to stock up when they are on sale. Time does not include refridgeration or freezer time. Note added - Well, I found out after posting - not low in fat at all! But my hubby and grandson just love the stuff! And, some are making it in a regular graham cracker crust.
Top Review by mickie49
Terrific!! It amazes me that the small amount of peanut butter gives so much flavor all through the dessert! These are wonderful little treats were enjoyed by diabetics and non-diabetics alike! Thanks for the recipe, Pammy!
- 6 keebler individual mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box fat free sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix, 4 serving size
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Hershey's syrup
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip, still pretty frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add hershey's and peanut butter(if using peanut butter) along with a very small amount of the milk and mix with mixer until smooth.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix and mix very well.
- Put 1/4 cup mixture into each of the crust.
- Add to bowl(remaining pudding)the one cup firmly packed(still rather frozen)cool whip.
- Mix very well.
- Place topping mixture in a bowl with a lid and place in freezer, a couple of hours at least but longer is better.
- I use a ice cream scoop to divide topping equally, topping each dessert.