Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My hubby eat cabbage? lol!!! This is the O-N-L-Y way he will even put it in his mouth AND he loves it! He gives it 5 stars. Our whole family LOVED my Grandma's coleslaw! I can't call this Grandma Ida's coleslaw because we don't know how she made her's exactly. Of course, Grandma's would be better but this taste is close to her's. Best if made ahead of time. (Hint-At Christmas make your own slaw mix using red cabbage, green cabbage and carrots - it's more colorful.)
- 1 lb classic coleslaw mix
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup Henri's Tas-tee salad dressing (Bottled dressing isle)
- In a large mixing bowl, hand mix (stirring) Miracle Whip and Tas-Tee very well.
- Add cole slaw mix and stir very, very well.
- Place in covered bowl and refridgerate.
- Stir well before serving.