1/4 Photos of Pamela's Yellow Cake - Gluten Free
Another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease an 8-inch or 9-inch cake pan with non-stick spray or butter and use baking mix or rice flour to coat.
- 3Separate eggs and whip egg whites until stiff.
- 4In a separate bowl, place softened butter, baking mix and white sugar.
- 5Blend for 1 minute on medium speed until the butter is distributed thoroughly.
- 6Add 1/4 cup milk with the extracts and mix for 1 minute on medium speed.
- 7Add remaining 1/4 cup milk with the egg yolks and mix for 1 minute on medium speed.
- 8Fold in stiff egg whites.
- 9Pour into prepared pan.
- 10Do not fill more than 1/2 full.
- 11Bake for 25 minutes.
- 12Do not open oven door while baking.
- 13Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
- 14Let cool until pan is warm to touch (not hot), run a knife around the inside edge of the pan to loosen.
- 15Invert onto a cooling rack, and leave until completely cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pamela's Yellow Cake - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 74.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix