Another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix.
Make and share this Pamela's Yellow Cake - Gluten Free recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch or 9-inch cake pan with non-stick spray or butter and use baking mix or rice flour to coat.
- Separate eggs and whip egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate bowl, place softened butter, baking mix and white sugar.
- Blend for 1 minute on medium speed until the butter is distributed thoroughly.
- Add 1/4 cup milk with the extracts and mix for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Add remaining 1/4 cup milk with the egg yolks and mix for 1 minute on medium speed.
- Fold in stiff egg whites.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Do not fill more than 1/2 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Do not open oven door while baking.
- Cake is done when it springs back to the touch.
- Let cool until pan is warm to touch (not hot), run a knife around the inside edge of the pan to loosen.
- Invert onto a cooling rack, and leave until completely cool.