Recipe by LARavenscroft
Ever since I purchased my first bag of Pamela's Ultimate Baking & Pancake Mix, I've been baking like crazy! I haven't had waffles since I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy about four years ago. These waffles were wonderful! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
Top Review by jenmchellsmith
Pamela's Mix is amazing. I do not have to eat GF but my boyfriend does and I would choose to eat pamela's waffels and pancakes over regular pancakes anyday. Plus the mix makes the best and easiest chocolate chip cookies!! Highly reccomend!
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix
- 2⁄3 cup water (or soda water)
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate bowl combine Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix, egg yolks, water, and oil together until there are no lumps.
- Fold in stiff egg whites and bake immediately in preheated, greased waffle iron. Serve waffles hot off the iron. May need to increase baking time for crispy waffles.
- Helpful hint: Try making extra and freeze for later use. Wrap in foil or plastic to store in freezer. Remove wrap before reheating in your toaster. Can be used for sandwich bread in a pinch. Great for open face sandwiches.