Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ever since I purchased my first bag of Pamela's Ultimate Baking & Pancake Mix, I've been baking like crazy! I haven't had waffles since I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy about four years ago. These waffles were wonderful! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix
- 2⁄3 cup water (or soda water)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- In a separate bowl combine Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix, egg yolks, water, and oil together until there are no lumps.
- Fold in stiff egg whites and bake immediately in preheated, greased waffle iron. Serve waffles hot off the iron. May need to increase baking time for crispy waffles.
- Helpful hint: Try making extra and freeze for later use. Wrap in foil or plastic to store in freezer. Remove wrap before reheating in your toaster. Can be used for sandwich bread in a pinch. Great for open face sandwiches.
Pamela's Mix is amazing. I do not have to eat GF but my boyfriend does and I would choose to eat pamela's waffels and pancakes over regular pancakes anyday. Plus the mix makes the best and easiest chocolate chip cookies!! Highly reccomend!
We love the Pamela's Mix- I wrap extras in wax paper- layer them- then put in a big freezer bag and freeze- pop in micro or on a hot griddle to reheat.