- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (don't pack down)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter and peanut butter.
- Mix in sugar, egg and vanilla, then add Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix and combine.
- Spoon tablespoons of dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork using a crisscross pattern.
- For smaller cookies, reduce bake time.
- Bake in a preheated 325° oven for 17-20 minutes. Edges should be light brown.
- Cool completely before removing from pan with spatula.