Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix. These are the only pancakes I make - no one ever has the idea that these might be wheat free. Makes 6 4-inch pancakes.
- Mix all ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Batter should not be too thick or too thin - add more baking mix or water as necessary.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a pre-heated, lightly greased griddle (medium low heat or 350 degrees for an electric griddle), flip once.
- Serve immediately.
- Extra pancakes can be cooled, then wrapped in plastic and frozen.
- To reheat, remove any wrapping, and microwave pancakes wrapped in a paper towel about 1 minute.
Great recipe, I do specifically love the fact that it's dairy free. As I can't get Pamela's mix here in Germany, I used Pancake Mix - Gluten, Dairy Free which works beautifully in this. Thanks for posting!
Made for Healthy Choices.
I've been making these for months based on the recipe on the Pamela's bag with minor mods - 2 eggs, 1c water. I've also added blueberry's or 1/2c pumpkin to make them different. We love these. No one has ever been able to tell that they are wheat free.
This is all I make also- great pancakes!