1/1 Photo of Pamela's Pancakes - Gluten Free
Another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix. These are the only pancakes I make - no one ever has the idea that these might be wheat free. Makes 6 4-inch pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients until there are no lumps.
- 2Batter should not be too thick or too thin - add more baking mix or water as necessary.
- 3Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a pre-heated, lightly greased griddle (medium low heat or 350 degrees for an electric griddle), flip once.
- 4Serve immediately.
- 5Extra pancakes can be cooled, then wrapped in plastic and frozen.
- 6To reheat, remove any wrapping, and microwave pancakes wrapped in a paper towel about 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pamela's Pancakes - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 31.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix