Recipe by LARavenscroft
Another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix. These are the only pancakes I make - no one ever has the idea that these might be wheat free. Makes 6 4-inch pancakes.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Great recipe, I do specifically love the fact that it's dairy free. As I can't get Pamela's mix here in Germany, I used recipe #176494 which works beautifully in this. Thanks for posting!
Made for Healthy Choices.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Batter should not be too thick or too thin - add more baking mix or water as necessary.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a pre-heated, lightly greased griddle (medium low heat or 350 degrees for an electric griddle), flip once.
- Serve immediately.
- Extra pancakes can be cooled, then wrapped in plastic and frozen.
- To reheat, remove any wrapping, and microwave pancakes wrapped in a paper towel about 1 minute.