This is another recipe using Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix. I use it quite often as it is very versatile. These make great muffins to go along with soup on a cold winter night. This recipe can also be made as corn bread in an 8-inch square pan.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- For cornbread: Follow directions above. Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Makes 9 servings.