Recipe by GraciesMommy
I made this up one night while wanting something chocolate and different. My husband says this is now his fav! The amount of each ingredients depends on you! Talk about rich!!!!
Top Review by LainieBug
Rich, delicious, easy, and a very clever way to use canned biscuits for dessert. Loved the combination of flavors and will make this one often! Edited to Add: Made for Spring 2009 Pick A Chef.
- 1 (6 ounce) can biscuits
- chocolate chips
- cinnamon-sugar mixture, combined
- butter, melted
- caramel sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Flatten out each biscuit one at a time.
- Place a dozen or so chocolate chips in the center of each biscuit and roll up into a ball and seal.
- Dip each ball in melted butter and then dip in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake 10-13 minutes.
- Before serving place about a tablespoon of caramel sauce over each biscuit. Serve warm.