Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made this up one night while wanting something chocolate and different. My husband says this is now his fav! The amount of each ingredients depends on you! Talk about rich!!!!
- 1 (6 ounce) can biscuits
- chocolate chips
- cinnamon-sugar mixture, combined
- butter, melted
- caramel sauce
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Flatten out each biscuit one at a time.
- Place a dozen or so chocolate chips in the center of each biscuit and roll up into a ball and seal.
- Dip each ball in melted butter and then dip in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake 10-13 minutes.
- Before serving place about a tablespoon of caramel sauce over each biscuit. Serve warm.
Rich, delicious, easy, and a very clever way to use canned biscuits for dessert. Loved the combination of flavors and will make this one often! Edited to Add: Made for Spring 2009 Pick A Chef.