Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Usually a Polish hors d'ouerve made from mashed potatoes, but I've also seen a breakfast version made from cottage cheese. Best served straight from the oven.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Combine butter, potato and flour to form dough, and knead on a well-floured surface.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, then roll out very thinly.
- Cut into narrow strips.
- Place on a well greased baking tray and brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with salt and caraway seeds.
- Bake until golden (about 10 minutes).