Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My grandmother use to make this for us when we were younger. It is a very filling meal. I have always made this with a mixture of leftover breakfast sausage and ground beef. You can use ground turkey or a blend of different meats. It does have to be ground up very well to use it in this recipe.
- Mix all ingredients except ground meat.
- I use ground beef & ground sausage together.
- You can use any type of ground meat mixture you want.
- Make balls of ground meat.
- Take piece of dough and make round circle.
- Place meat inside and close up on all sides until round ball.
- Lower the meatballs into the salted boiling water.
- Boil for about 50 minutes.
- Serve with butter and lingonberry preserves.