- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, water, cinnamon and cardamon.
- Add the flour and mix, then knead to form a smooth dough (should not be too sticky).
- Knead it on a floured board, then form 5 seperate balls.
- Fill a deep cooking pot (to half) with water.
- Place the balls into the water (they should sink).
- Boil for 10 minutes and add the salt.
- Keep boiling another 20 minutes, the palt is ready when they float.
- Serve as is (healthier), or with butter, jam, honey.