1/2 Photos of Paloodeh Talebi – Cantaloupe Cooler(Persia)
A delightful drink, perfect for hot days. A traditional Persian drink tweaked to make it easier. The lemon juice is not traditional, but is very good. Adapted from Fig and Quince, Modern Persian Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend cantaloupe with several cubes of ice in a blender.
- 2Add a dash of rosewater. Rosewater is a delightful ingredient true to its name but it is also a dominating one so use sparingly. Jazz up the flavor by adding 1 tablespoon or more of fresh lemon juice. Mix with a wooden spoon. Sweeten to taste with honey or lemon, sparingly, so as to allow the natural flavor of the cantaloupe to shine through.
- 3Pour into a glass and garnish with fresh mint or very thinly sliced wedge of lemon. Drink up!
- 4Drink it quickly before the ice melts and dilutes the drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paloodeh Talebi – Cantaloupe Cooler(Persia)
Serving Size: 1 (1210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 87.3 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: