Recipe by Don Chamberlin
this is my own recipe. my family loves it. try it and please comment on what you think.
Top Review by ChefDarlingNikki
Don, Thanks for posting a creative recipe. I omitted the ginger and only used one garlic bulb worth of roasted garlic (i made it myself by wrapping a whole garlic head with foil and cooking in a 350 degree oven for about 30-35 minutes). I also used dried dill instead of fresh. It was a good dinner. Thanks!
- 6 piece chicken
- 29.58 ml roasted garlic oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh ginger
- 1 can hearts of palm, chopped
- 1 can artichoke heart, quartered
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 236.59 ml roasted garlic
- 0 bunch chopped fresh dill
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the chicken in a sauté pan, on medium heat, with the roasted garlic oil.
- When chicken is almost cooked through add the onion and cook for about 2 minutes until the onions sweat.
- Do not cook the onions completely, they should retain a little of there crunchy texture at this point.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook for another 2 minutes tossing mixture a few times.
- Do not cook the mixture very long or it will all turn to mush.
- Serve immediately.