Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is my own recipe. my family loves it. try it and please comment on what you think.
Make and share this Palms Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the chicken in a sauté pan, on medium heat, with the roasted garlic oil.
- When chicken is almost cooked through add the onion and cook for about 2 minutes until the onions sweat.
- Do not cook the onions completely, they should retain a little of there crunchy texture at this point.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook for another 2 minutes tossing mixture a few times.
- Do not cook the mixture very long or it will all turn to mush.
- Serve immediately.
Don, Thanks for posting a creative recipe. I omitted the ginger and only used one garlic bulb worth of roasted garlic (i made it myself by wrapping a whole garlic head with foil and cooking in a 350 degree oven for about 30-35 minutes). I also used dried dill instead of fresh. It was a good dinner. Thanks!